IV International Scientific Practical Conference
“Lower-Volga Readings on Urban Environment in its Regional Social and Technical Contexts” (LVR-UERSC'2019)
21-23 May, 2019
Volgograd, Russian Federation
The conference will be held on 21-23 May, 2019 at Volgograd state university, Volgograd, Russian Federation (about the venue).
PhD students, teachers, scientists, research workers of higher educational institutions, research institutes and industrial enterprises are invited to participate in the conference.
The papers will be published in a scientific journal and submitted to international databases (as soon as the agreement for publishing is signed, the corresponding information will be provided.
Information on the venue, visa, all international conferences and keynote speakers is available at https://www.picconf.ru.net/conf-en.
Registration and Paper Submission Deadline: 20 May 2019 (may be prolonged, read the site info)
Author Notification Date: 1-2 months after receiving the paper
Registration fee (for regular and virtual authors) - 13500 Rub (190 EUR) (may be changed according to the charges).
Payment includes conference participation in person and publication of one article in the English-language special issue of the international journal.
Payment of a registration fee is made after reviewing and accepting your paper. Details of payment will be sent to you by e-mail after article acceptance.
Certificates and other optional services (translation, editing, corrections) are provided and paid separately from the paper submission process. To require additional information, write to the organizing committee email@example.com. If you have submitted an article, require the issues concerning the article at firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of UERSC'2019 are:
• to create an international forum for the researchers, students, industries and governments to communicate their results on the fundamentals and application of environment, urban development and information systems
• to share and exchange ideas, thoughts and discussions on all aspects of environment, urban development and information systems
• to facilitate the formation of networks among participants to enhance the quality and benefits of research and development
The conference is aimed at urban environment and its multi-facet aspects: the earth sciences, resource management, pollution control, environmental communication, economics of natural resources, eco-technologies, social sciences, social inclusion, law enforcement, healthcare, environmental and public policy commitment in rural and urban areas, urban e-services, financial issues of sustainable development, city tourism, smart city concept, city culture and human security, cluster strategy, globalization, gap pattern, digital media, urban discourse.
Topics and workshops of the conference
1. Societal change, ethnic, language, religious and cultural landscapes of urban space.
2. Urban environmental policy, legal support and social work in the region
3. Architecture, urban style of the city and public security support. Urban design to support and mitigate citizens’ impairment and disability. Human security, conflicts and hazards precaution. Environmental security and environmental interaction within a city.
4. Ecoperspective in urban development. Production efficiency analysis. The impact of urban objects renewal and development. Sustainable ecotourism development and building eco-community.
5. Gender dimension of urban space, formal‐informal and environmental behavior. IT-based human resources.
6. Environmentology and Health. Energy management and policy. Environmental policy, planning and education. Global climate change, mitigation efforts and risk assessment. The impact of globalization and industrialization.
7. Urban Information and Decision Support Systems, Media and the City. Smart information systems. The Digital Earth and the smart city concept. E-government and electronic procurement service, E-learning, cloud technologies and city data storage. Media and cyberbullying toward citizens. Digital media literacy, media policy evaluation and journalism culture within a city. Digital gender gap.
8. Infrastructure and Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development. Transport projects, smart transport systems and their efficiency for the city. Green infrastructure and resilience. (Im)mobility, urbanization and city facilities.
The sections are not limited to these areas. Due to the requests of the authors and institutions, the sections can be (but not must be) expanded or supplemented with new sections within the idea of the conference.
Templates and application
To participate you have to send to email@example.com the following documents including application and the article (articles) (by 20 May 2019 ) (After the conference in March all participants will have an opportunity to finish or improve their reports to meet the topic and the publication requirements)
Volgograd state university
University of Zagreb
University of Timisoara
Rector of Volgograd State University, Doctor of Economics, Professor Vasily Valerievich Tarakanov
Assisting Program Chair:
Doctor of Sociology, Professor Nadezhda Vasilyevna Dulina
Cindori S. - Associate Professor, Faculty of Law University of Zagreb, Croatia
Cernicova-Buca M. - Associate Professor, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Larouk O. - Associate Professor, University of Lyon, France
Honored Scientist of Russia, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Department of Sociology, FSBEI of HE "Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation" G.G. Silaste, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor A.L. Strizoe (Volgograd), Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professor E.A. Ostrovskaya (St. Petersburg), Doctor of Philosophy, Professor L.A. Savchenko (Rostov-on-Don), Doctor of Sociology, Associate Professor N.A. Skobelina (Volgograd), Doctor of Philosophy, Professor O.I. Sgibneva (Volgograd), Doctor Nicole Hirschler (University of Ostrava, Czech Republic), Doctor of Philosophy, Professor I.V. Vasilenko (Volgograd), Vice-Rector for Research of the Institute of Theology of Saints Methodius and Cyril BSU, Associate Professor of the Department of Religious Studies, Ph.D. in Theology S.I. Shatravsky (BSU, Minsk, Belarus), Ph.D., professor, head of the department of sociology and social psychology of the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of Mongolia Tsetsenbileg Tseveni (Ulaan Baator), Doctor of History, Professor, Department of World History, Historiography and Source Studies, Faculty of History, Archeology and Ethnology, Kazakh National University of Al-Farabi R.S. Zharkynbaeva (Alma-Ata); Doctor of Sociology, associate professor, head of the Department of Sociology and Psychology of the Samara State University of Economics V.B. Zvonovsky (Samara); Doctor of Sociology, Professor, Head of the Department of Mathematical Methods, Information Technologies and Management Systems in the Economics of Tyumen State University G.F. Romashkina (Tyumen); Doctor of History, Professor, Department of Oriental Studies, Tomsk State University, N.V. Trubnikova (Tomsk); Doctor of Sociology, Professor, Department of Socio-Cultural Activities, Cultural Studies and Sociology, full member of the National Academy of Tourism L.G. Skulmovskaya (Tyumen State Institute of Culture, Tyumen), Doctor of Sociology, Professor, Head of the Department of Applied Sociology, Ural State Economic University E.N. Zaborova (Ekaterinburg); Shamne N. L., Doctor of Philology, Professor, Director of the Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication, Volgograd State University, Volgograd, Russia
Kalinina A. E. - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Vice-Rector of Volgograd State University, Volgograd, Russia
Vasilyeva Ekaterina Nikolaevna - Director of the Institute of History, International Relations and Social Technologies, Doctor of Sociology, Associate Professor
Assisting Organizing Chairs:
Strizoe A.L. - Doctor of Philosophy, Professor (Volgograd)
Malushko E.Yu. - candidate of pedagogical sciences, Deputy Director for IT, Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication, Volgograd State University, Volgograd, Russia
Doctor of Philosophy, professor, head of department of Sociology and Political Science, Kursk State University E. A. Kogai;
Doctor of Philosophy, professor, head of department of "Philosophy and Cultural Studies", Kalmyk State University V.N. Badmaev;
Doctor of Sociology, candidate of psycological sciences, Professor, Federal Institute of Culture and Arts, Head of the Research Center of Circumpolar Civilization, Professor FSBEI of HE "Churapchinsky Institute of Physical Culture and Sports" U.A. Vinokurova;
Doctor of Sociology, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology and Technology, State and Municipal Administration, IGUP UrFU named after the first President of Russia BN Yeltsin Ya.V. Didkovskaya (Ekaterinburg);
Doctor of Philosophy, head of the department of philosophy, prof. S.B. Tokareva (VolSU, Volgograd);
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology E.O. Belikova (VolSU, Volgograd);
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology M.B. Poltavskaya (VolSU, Volgograd);
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology N.A. Nikolenko (VolSU, Volgograd),
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology V.A. Paramonova (VolSU, Volgograd),
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology A.G. Kuznetsov (VolSU, Volgograd),
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor E.G. Laktyukhina (VolSU, Volgograd),
candidate of social sciences, Associate Professor E.G. Vasilyeva (VolSU, Volgograd).
Specialist, Department of Sociology, VolSU E.E. Yanovskaya
VolSU, 400062, Russia, Volgograd, prospect Universitetsky 100, office 314B